Safer Travels in FRANCE: Clean&Care COVID Peace of Mind certified destinations: What does it mean?
VACCINATED? NOT VACCINATED? TRAVELING? YET WISE ENOUGH TO CHOOSE COVID PEACE OF MIND VACATIONS IN FRANCE: WE'VE GOT THE LIST!
WHAT DOES THIS LIST MEANS TO INDIVIDUAL TRAVELERS, GROUPS, TRAVEL ADVISORS AND TOUR OPERATORS?
(1) That the travel destination objects listed below have been audited or inspected and have been certified "COVID Peace of Mind". That means they have complied with WHO, CDC, National regulations COVID safety standards & recommendations, as well as with the ISO 13485 (Contamination), ISO 14644 (Cleanrooms) safety standards.
(2) That the travel destination objects listed below have put in place effective COVID safety measures that are well adapted to its specific geographical, infrastructural, architectural and operational constraints and that such measures have been tested, reviewed (and in some cases modified) by the Clean&Care Certification Scientific Board.
(3) That the Clean&Care Certification Board has estimated the COVID safety measures in place at the travel destinations listed below to be neither insufficient nor excessively affecting the genuine positive travel experience there.
(4) That the travel destination objects listed below have taken the appropriate and adapted measures to implemented the Clean&Care "not more than one" COVID safety protocol successfully, either by applying directly the Clean&Care protocol or by applying another protocol that has been tested and verified in-situ by the Clean&Care Certification Board.
(5) That the travel destination objects will be continuously monitored by the Clean&Care Certification Board until its certification expires and its name and picture be removed from the list.
Clean& Care Certified "COVID Peace of Mind" ACCOMMODATIONS in FRANCE
Pays de Loire
Clean& Care Certified "COVID Peace of Mind" ACTIVITIES in FRANCE
Clean& Care Certified "COVID Peace of Mind" SIGHTS & SEES in FRANCE
You may find a destination listed twice: Why? Simply because a destination has been certified for various types of activities: A hotel with a restaurant that gets a certification for both will be listed under "accommodation" and under "restaurant".
All listed destinations on this page have been either permanently or temporary certified by the Clean&care Certification Board. If a destination used to be on the list is not listed any longer, it means that either its certification has expired and has not been renewed voluntarily by the destination or that the CCC Board has voluntarily removed it from the list.
If a destination is not to be found on the list it's either because it has not been audited or because it has not been certified.
THIS LIST IS THE ABSOLUTE REFERENCE IN TERMS OF WHO IS CERTIFIED OR NOT
The list is regularly updated, but some times with a delay. A certification may have been awarded a Clean&Care Certification and it can take up to a week to see it on the list.
We have had reports of destinations that show a Clean&Care Certified logo in their digital marketing or show a Clean&Care Certified sticker on their physical premises and are NOT listed on The Clean&Care Certification Board website. Those are fraudulent use and we take legal and public action against those destinations. If you notice a destination that claims to be Clean&Care certified but that is not listed here, thank you for reporting it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org